Tuesday 11 December 2012

Kit Noob's return

Without wishing to make a big deal about, yesterday I got some good news about my eyesight and after a year or so of operations it looks like things have stabilized where they are. As you can imagine for someone who is a designer any eye related medical problems are a bit of a nightmare and I have seriously been in the dumps for the past six months or so.

Now I want to get slowly back into doing my models I find I have completely lost the thread of where exactly I was and what I was planning!

So, Finnish Rapid Fire army collection. And more precisely, the HQ Section. Following this I have a rather large mob of transport to put together, consisting of light, medium and heavy transports.

Obviously I am going to have to take things slowly, but the HQ Section seems a very good place to start as it is a limited size. This will get me back into the swing of things and hopefully be fairly easy to complete.

Nice to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment