Thursday 25 April 2013

Erm what next?

Having been a bit too embroiled in my man cave refurbishment I have sort of lost the thread of what I had planned. Plus I have now 'tidied' away a lot of the work I had on my makeshift work tray and it will take me a while to remind myself exactly where things are and what I was going to do with them!

I suppose this is one of the unavoidable side-effects of a big rearrangement of ones work space.

Anyway, until such time as I have everything back where I want it I am going to do a couple of wee filler projects. The first of these will be a long shelved Soviet project I was working on before I became interested in all things Finnish - my Armourfast T-34/85 'accurization' project.


Here I take a bog standard Armourfast 'quick build' kit and add bits and pieces to make it look - hopefully - more like a more expensive kit. Why? Er, because I like the challenge. :)

You can see how this project had progressed (until it was parked) here: Armourfast T-34/85 build

No comments:

Post a Comment