Friday 10 May 2013

Man cave 'finished' - first live project

Well, not a new project, but it's nice to get back to some actual work. I say that the cave is 'finished' but obviously it will never really be finished, but it's set up enough that I can make use of my spray booth set-up...


A bit disappointed this isn't a job for my new airbrush, but I have decided how I will slowly integrate that into my workflow. But in any case Humbrol's Light Olive acrylic spray is one of the nicer of the rattle-can paints to work with. The finish is quite nice, obviously it's a flat coat and not the sort of fancy multi-tonal effects you can get with an airbrush using a overspray technique...


So - onwards and upwards, no excuse for things not rolling off the production line now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment