Thursday 2 July 2015

Airfix 1/72 Standard 'Tilly' - Complete!


Phew! Finally, I managed to finish a kit. But - for once - I haven't any complaints about this build whatsoever. It's been an absolute pleasure, if all kits were of this quality I would have three times as many kits built as I have.

All credit to Airfix, it's a beautifully designed little model - everything fits exactly as one would expect. So, without further ado, here's the final slideshow of the construction...



And in case you missed them, here are parts one and two...

Part 1



Part 2

2 comments:

  1. Excellent outcome here Stephen. You should be well pleased mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Paul... I actually do feel I have made some progress with my modelling with this, and I'll admit I felt pleased.

      Obviously my weathering is a bit heavy-handed, I hope to get more subtle as I get more experienced. Very glad you liked it.

      Delete